Our goals - Your path
Our largest service line SAP with over 100 employees is expanding and continuing the world-wide SAP rollouts and SAP integration projects. We are growing with our SAP framework and are taking off on our digital journey to use the newest S/4 HANA features to optimize and enhance our global template.
To set the foundation and ensure Sika’s success on our digital journey, we are looking in the SAP headquarter in Zürich for a professional and highly motivated SAP Project Manager SCM (Template Rollouts/Integration).
A unique opportunity, combining a high-end SAP landscape and very dynamic business areas is waiting for you. You will coordinate global SAP template rollouts and SAP integration projects based on latest technologies. You will manage teams to ensure a smooth progress of the projects in time and quality.
- You coordinate global SAP projects to rollout Sika’s global template and to integrate acquired companies into Sika’s SAP landscape
- With your deep project management experience, you enable a smooth project progress in time and quality
- You manage project teams consisting of multi-functional, globally dispersed and virtual groups (internal and external)
- With your deep functional and technical hands-on experience in SAP Supply Chain Management, you give guidance and support to the project teams
- You have the ability to overview and proof the project deliverables in SAP Supply Chain Management based on Sika’s global template
- You ensure, that all internal and external project members follow the defined governance rules and methodology
- With your strong affinity to technology in the SAP world you bring in new innovations and identify improvement areas and take initiative to implement the same
- Proactively research and introduce process, functional and technology best-practices
Your expertise - Our strength
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, IT, Science, or other technical qualification
- 7-10 years of experience in leading / managing successful SAP rollouts and integration projects in a global environment
- Deep hands-on customizing experience in SAP Supply Chain Management (overall and detailed knowledge in several process areas)
- Proven functional expertise in end-to-end SAP SCM processes and integration into other process areas
- Strong and authentic leadership personality with coaching, mentoring, and influencing skills
- Demonstrated experience effectively collaborating with customers and cross-functional teams to deliver superior business outcomes
- Creative and innovative thinking to take responsibility in identifying improvement areas and innovations, owning them and deliver success
- Readiness to travel up to 20 - 30%
- Fluent in English, German is a big advantage
Going Beyond. Together.
We offer competitive compensation packages, comprehensive benefits, and a supportive work environment that values diversity and inclusion. Join our team and be part of you journey to excellence!
- Sika – Building Trust. Trust is the most important thing for us. We trust in the capabilities of all our Sika team members - every day.
- Friendly, personable, and often surprisingly uncomplicated, that's how many of our employees describe their working relationship at Sika. We call this the Sika Spirit.
- We offer an attractive employment package with good social benefits, excellent pension fund and accident insurance solutions
- ‘Sikalino’ – an excellent Childcare Center is next to the office
- Discount on public transport or on-site parking
For more information about this exciting challenge, please get in contact with Robert Lienhard / Senior Talent Attraction Partner / [email protected]
We look forward to your application. For this position, only direct applications will be considered.
Informazioni su Sika
Sika is a specialty chemicals company with a leading position in the development and production of systems and products for bonding, sealing, damping, reinforcing, and protecting in the building sector and motor vehicle industry. With over 33’500 employees, Sika has subsidiaries in 104 countries around the world and manufactures in over 300 factories.