Our goals - Your path
Our Global SAP team with over 100 employees is expanding and continuing the world-wide SAP rollouts. We are growing with our SAP framework and are taking off on our digital journey to use the newest S/4 HANA features to optimize and enhance our global template.
For our growing SAP Team in Mexico City, we are looking for a passionate and highly technical Senior Consultant SAP WM (EWM).
In this challenging role, you will have the opportunity to work in a highly innovative environment that will together with external partners perform rollouts in record time.
What we offer you:
- You will be working in an international global team deploying rollouts together with our implementation partners to our Sika Companies
- You will be responsible for the realization of challenging SAP projects as part of our Global SAP team and will play a significant role configuring and implementing EWM on S/4 HANA, Decentral EWM on S/4 HANA, Embedded EWM on S/4 HANA, migration from WM to Stock room management on S/4 HANA, LE and WM in compatibility mode on S4 HANA
- In our global EWM rollouts, you will support all phases of the project lifecycle including analysis, design, development, testing and deployment of solutions as well as documentation and end-user training
- You will customize EWM solutions in collaboration with the process experts from the business team and implement these using defined methodologies (i.e. data migration, key user training, testing and go-live)
- You will be engaged to review/challenge gaps and solution design documents delivered by our partners and make perceived analysis
- You will be challenging to keep out complex legacy developments and bring the functionality back to standard SAP EWM best practice solutions
- You are responsible for the business process analysis in cooperation with the business and provide concepts and specifications
- You will be one of the key players in developing further template warehousing solutions according to upcoming business requirements and in close alignment with SAP’s development roadmap and best-practice – integrated into Sika’s up-to-date large SAP landscape
- Duties in 2nd and 3rd level support, Change & Incident Management and you also act as helping hand for key users for our current EWM systems (including 7.0 and 9.5 until replacement)
Your expertise - Our strength
- 10+ years of SAP experience with 5 years of functional consulting experience in SAP EWM with centralized & decentralized SAP EWM on S/4HANA which includes minimum 2 full cycle end to end implementation & roll-out experience
- Should have done EWM requirements gathering, preparation of functional specification document. Should have supported Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT), executed data migration and user training in EWM implementation and rollouts
- Strong experience in Outbound, Inbound & Internal Warehouse Operations. Well versed with system configuration for Goods Receipt with Put-away, Picking, Packaging, Put-away / Interleaving, Transfer Postings, Physical Inventory, Bin to Bin Stock Movements, Cross Docking, Replenishments and Cycle Counts, Batching / Wave Planning, Consolidation, Slotting and Rearrangement, Mobile Data Entry Integration, Label Printing, Material Flow Systems, QIE, Storage and Transport System
- Should be able to architect, design and implement complex configuration management solutions for all EWM scenarios, integration with MM, SD, PP, QM, TM, GTS
- Very good knowledge of interfaces and intralogistics processes
- Experience working on a WM to EWM migration projects
- Experience working with GTS & TM & EHS & WM would be considered a bonus
- Basic knowledge of ABAP / ABAP OO (reading/debugging) would be nice to have
- Leads in global environment: experience working on larger landscapes with multiple company codes in different regions; understand business on a global scale; understands what’s different from country to country
- Action oriented and drives for results: demonstrates deep understanding of customer expectations and end user needs; dedicated to exceeding customer expectations
- Encourages thoughtful risk taking to advantage innovation: comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas, ability to influence and position new ideas, initiatives and innovations; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings
- Problem solving skills: probes all fruitful sources for answers, can see hidden problems, looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answer
- Readiness to travel up 20-30 %
- Fluent in English & Spanish, any other additional language would be of advantage
Going Beyond. Together.
We offer competitive compensation packages, comprehensive benefits, and a supportive work environment that values diversity and inclusion. Join our team and be part of you journey to excellence!
- The chance to bring in new ideas and innovations, work in a team of people striving for excellence, with an open and supportive culture, achieve results together with others, take responsibility early on are some of the key factors that drive Sika's pioneering spirit. If you’re willing to go the extra mile, there is no limit to what you can achieve.
- Friendly, personable, and often surprisingly uncomplicated, that's how many of our employees describe their working relationships at Sika. We call this the Sika Spirit.
- Sika – Building Trust. Trust is the most important thing for us. We trust in the capabilities of all our Sika team members - every day.
- We offer an attractive employment package with good social benefits
We look forward to your application. For this position, only direct applications will be considered.
Informazioni su Sika
Sika is a specialty chemicals company with a leading position in the development and production of systems and products for bonding, sealing, damping, reinforcing, and protecting in the building sector and motor vehicle industry. Sika has subsidiaries in 101 countries around the world and manufactures in over 300 factories. Its 33,500 employees generated annual sales of CHF 10.49 billion in 2022.